Lonestar Angel by Colleen Coble

Eden and Clay Larson have gone through each parent's nightmare. Their daughter was kidnapped and thought to be dead. Years after they have drifted apart, they hear from the kidnapper.  They are once again reunited on a desperate search to find their daughter and make sure she is still alive. 

Apparently the fourth book in the series, Lonestar Angel kept me interested from beginning to end.  I did not need to read the previous books to enjoy this fast paced story.  It's a great read, with lots of twists.  There is some predictability with the outcome but does not deter from the reward of reading it!

I can not personally related to the story, but my heart strings were sufficiently tugged at the story line and waiting to make sure all turned out well.  I enjoyed the historical aspect of the novel, as well.

I received this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts